Recipes in Telugu
|మట్టన్ తో వంటలు|
|వెజిటేరియన్ Snacks /Tiffins|
|నాన్ వెజిటేరియన్ Snacks|
Most Popular Recipes
Badusha is the only sweet which is served for every happy occasion. Listed are the detailed steps of making homemade badushas. One of the best delicacies that can be enjoyed at home with familiy and friends.
Maida - 1 cup
Baking soda - 2 pinches
- Add maida, baking powder into a bowl.
- Take sufficient and equal quantities of water and oil and add to the maida. Also add one fourth cup of milk for smoothness.
- Mix well till it becomes soft. Knead into a fine dough.
- Make small balls and press in the middle to get the shape of badusha.
- In a kadai add sufficient oil for deep fry.
- Heat the oil and cool down.
- Now add the prepared badushas to the oil and heat the oil under low flame.
- Badhushas swell and comes to the top.
- Meanwhile take two cups of sugar and one cup of water.
- Mix well and boil till one thread is formed (1 tar consistency).
- Keep aside.
- Take the badushas from the oil and add directly to the prepared sugar syrup.
- Dip them for 5 mts and remove.
- Take them into a separate bowl. Delicious Badusha is ready.