Recipes in Telugu
|మట్టన్ తో వంటలు|
|వెజిటేరియన్ Snacks /Tiffins|
|నాన్ వెజిటేరియన్ Snacks|
Most Popular Recipes
Chamagadda (Arbi) - 5 boiled and peeled
Onions - 2 finely chopped
Tomatoes - 2 finely chopped
Tamarind - 2 lemon sized balls
Making Chamagadda (Arbi) Pulusu
- Cut the boiled chamagaddas into medium sized cubes. Do not cut into too small pieces.
- In a kadai add sufficient oil (Oil should be little more than normal curries since it gives the taste to the curry. By saying more means not too much of oil. Add adequate oil.)
- Once heated add pinch of fenugreek seeds and few curry leaves.
- Now add nicely chopped onions. Add salt too. Fry till onions turn dark brown in color.
- Now add tomatoes, turmeric. Mix well. Cook till tomatoes are properly cooked.
- Meanwhile soak tamarind in hot water. Squeeze the tamarind juice and keep aside.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked add sufficient chilli powder and adjust the salt. Stir well.
- Now add the prepared tamarind juice.
- Cover with lid and cook under medium flame till the water boils.
- Now add the chamagadda's too to the curry and cook till the whole consistency thickens a bit.
- Delicious chamagadda pulusu is ready and serve hot with rice.
Proper care should be taken not to make the curry too sour in taste.
If correct oil is added and sufficient amount of onions and tomatoes are added curry turns out too delicious that no one leaves it.