Recipes in Telugu
|మట్టన్ తో వంటలు|
|వెజిటేరియన్ Snacks /Tiffins|
|నాన్ వెజిటేరియన్ Snacks|
Most Popular Recipes
Chicken Mughlai Biryani
Chicken Mughlai biryani is a special biryani item which is mixed well with egg, onions and tomatoes. It turns into a rare and fabulous dish and stands out in any dinner parties.
Chicken Biryani - 1 cup prepared
Veg/Non Veg sherva - 2 cups (Check preparation of sherva)
Onions - 1 finely chopped
Tomatoes - 2 finely chopped
Ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
Eggs - 2
Coriander leaves - 1 spoon finely chopped
Make chicken biryani and keep aside (One can follow their own way of making biryani. No hard and fast rules).
Making Chicken Mughlai Biryani
- In a kadai add sufficient oil. Add eggs in the oil and beat them vigorously. Do it for 2 mts till the egg is made into small pieces and is properly cooked.
- Add onions and fry till the raw smell leaves.
- Add tomatoes, ginger garlic paste and fry till the tomatoes are properly cooked.
- Add a tablespoon of chilli sauce, teaspoon of soy sauce, sufficient chilli powder, salt, pinch of ajinomoto and a teaspoon of white pepper. Mix well.
- Now add the prepared sherva and cook for a minute.
- Add the prepared biryani to the mixture and keep mixing till the biryani is properly mixed with all ingredients.
- Garnish with coriander and delicious chicken mughlai biryani is ready.