Recipes in Telugu
|మట్టన్ తో వంటలు|
|వెజిటేరియన్ Snacks /Tiffins|
|నాన్ వెజిటేరియన్ Snacks|
Most Popular Recipes
Awesome layered sweet named Madatha Kaja. Specialty of the sweet is the sugar syrup is in all layers of the sweet and lasts till the last bite of it.
Maida - 1 cup
Rice flour - 2 tablespoons
Water - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
- Take maida in a bowl.
- Take equal quantities of water and ghee and mix with maida.
- Knead into a fine dough with no cracks.
- Keep the dough aside.
Making Madatha Kajas
- Mix rice flour with ghee and make into a paste and keep aside.
- Make small balls from the dough. Make into chapathis.
- On one chapathi apply rice flour. Place another chapathi on it. Apply rice flour on this too. Place another chapathi on this. Apply rice flour paste on this too.
- Roll these three chapathis.
- Cut into small pieces. Press slightly on the top. Keep the prepared kaja's aside.
- Mix water and sugar in a bowl.
- Boil till it gets to one thread consistency.
- Keep the sugar syrup aside.
- In a kadai add sufficient oil for deep fry.
- Add the prepared kajas and fry till kajas are properly cooked.
- Once fried add to the syrup and let them sit for 20 mts.
- Delicious Madatha kaja's are ready.
Make sure the syrup is not too hot.